Hi Carlo, it is an icon which sit is the dock at bottom of screen. When
selected, the menu bar shows "Weather tracker" as main menu bar.

I am happy to write it off and pick up something that someone recommends as a
good desktop weather app.

I was unable to locate a plist file reflecting the Weatherzone app. Maybe that
suggests a specific issue.

Thanks Carlo.

PEte.