Roger,
You are correct, once done loaded its fine. Not sure whether you know but in
the top right corner there is two icons one with a two pane and the other with
a three pane. I dont recommend the three pane. Also you cant adjust the panes.
I had asked them to reinstate the old interface but they refused. Currently
have a fault notice with them so will have to see what happens

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad