On 28/12/2011, at 11:48 PM, William Crabb wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone have any ideas to get rid of this message.quite new machine, no
> problems till now.Think it will be ok if I can get rid of message,
> Cheers,
> Bill

Hi Bill,

The control panel includes various lights and an LCD panel to indicate the
status of the printer:

When your ink is low or expended, or paper runs out, or a problem occurs, a
message appears on the LCD, and the lights on the control panel come on or
flash.

What is the error message?
Or what lights are flashing?

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.2 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)