Afternoon all

I dont seem to be able to get my new iphone 4s to pair with my Blueant
Supertooth 3 hands free set (which worked well in my car with my previous
telstra T90).

I have turned the iPhone Bluetooth on, and it shows the BlueAnt device, but
when I click on it, it shows a msg saying unable to Pair?

Can anyone advise if I have missed something here, either on the phone or
Blueant? I usually have to enter a numeric code so the other device can see it,
but I have not seen a request to do this?

Thanks for any help

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director