Or to clarify HDMI supports single channel DVI-D  so .... So long as the
projector/display supports digital input a HDMI to DVI-D converter should
work.

mark.sec...@uwa.edu.au
Mark Secker (Ba. Bus. IS/IP, ECU)
Teaching Facilities Administrator
Business School IT Services

The University of Western Australia - CRICOS provider number 00126G
M261 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009
Phone 6488 1855, Fax 6488 1055,