Hi folks,

Haven't made a post to the group for a long time now but still reading in the
background...

I've got an old Macintosh SE and a Macintosh Classic which I'm looking to
connect up to re-live some old black-and-white games.

Since moving house I've lost a few bits and pieces it seems and I'm missing
both the ADB cables used for connecting the keyboard to the Mac.

I've also got an old external SCSI hard drive however I can't find an SCSI
terminator (remember these)!?

So anyone willing to check their "old tech cupboard" please let me know if you
have any ADB cables, SCSI cables/terminators (or old keyboard/mouse and any
other suitable parts for that matter) that you'd be willing to sell me.

Thanks in advance.
David.

P.S. I saw Peter Hinchliffe offered some SCSI cables recently so I've sent him
an email too.