Hi Diana,

Sorry to hear about the adverse drug reaction, I hope you recover soon.

I prefer to use Safari, but it is a personal choice.

To Import your Firefox Bookmarks into Safari, you first need to Export your
Firefox Bookmarks.

A) Export bookmarks from Firefox:

1.    On the menu bar, click Bookmarks and select Show All Bookmarks to open
the Library window.

2.      From the toolbar on the Library window, click  Import and Backup and
choose Export Bookmarks to HTML
3.      In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to
save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default.
        The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to
remember will work.
4.      Click the Save button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
5.      Close the Library window.

Your bookmarks are successfully exported from Firefox, to import them into
Safari proceed to the next section.

B) Import bookmarks into Safari:

1.      Start Safari
2.      On the menu bar, click on the File menu and choose Import Bookmarks....

3.      Find the file you saved from Firefox and click Import.

Click on the Bookmarks menu to ensure all of your bookmarks have been
successfully imported.

If you still prefer to use Firefox, when I have more time, I’ll send you
details on what could be happening to cause the PDF download problem.