Hi Ray,

A Google search produces this article which is more informative.
<http://www.zdacomm.com/news-events/lte-technology.html>

"Both LTE and LTE Advanced are high speed 4G wireless technologies. LTE and LTE
Advanced provide great speed access to Internet similar to FE connection. By
using 4G wireless technologies, mobile users can get pleasure from voice calls,
video calls and top speed download or upload of any data, and enjoy internet TV
in live or on required services.

Below are three difference between LTE and LTE Advanced :
(1) LTE Advanced can backward compatible with LTE while LTE has no possible to
backward compatible with LTE Advanced.
(2) Both LTE and LTE Advanced will be forward and backward compatible with each
other.
(3) LTE can offer as much as 326 Mbps and LTE Advanced can offer to the maximum
of 1200 Mbps (1.2 Gbps).

Telstra LTE (FD-LTE) and Vividwireless LTE (TD-LTE) are two different kinds of
LTE technology that will be used in 4G network in Australia . Telstra is going
to use its present 2G spectrum (1800MHz) to utilize 4G LTE network with the
help of FD-LTE technology. Vividwireless is a quite young company that got into
telecommunication industry only one year's ago with the unveiling of its 4G
wireless broadband network. VividWireless is broadening its network to the
center of CBDs in main cities. Vividwireless has the permit for 70 MHz and 100
MHz of 2.3 GHz and 3.5 GHz spectrum in almost every Australian capital city,
except for Hobart and Darwin. It is presently making use of its 2.3 GHz
spectrum for the purpose of its WiMAX network in Perth and offering service by
using the Huawei USB modem. It has prepared to improve its Wimax network by
using TD-LTE technology. It is going to work with Huawei in network
implementation. Vividwireless is proud of its download speed of 40-70Mbps and
upload speed of 4-7Mbps with its TD-LTE network.

Once 4G is unveiled and if you have at the least 54 Mbits/s (Worst case)
download on your phone, on one hand ,you can experience any internet
application just like you do in your desktop computers. For instance you can
manage Skype, YouTube, IP TV apps, Video on Demand, VoIP Client and so on. On
the other hand, you can easily subscribe to any local area numbers to your
mobile VoIP client and begin to receive calls on your mobile by means of IP. No
matter where you go around 4G coverage or Wi-Fi area you can easily receive
calls to your Toronto Number.”