One of my clients has been unable to download their ANZ statements for
about 3 weeks now.
When enquiring with the Bank, they were told there is a glich in their
system.  I find it
unbelievable that this is still the case.  My client is still unable
to access his statements.
So you may have a wait ??

Jewels