Hi Eugene,

By default, Apple's Mail app and iCal app cannot read Outlook's default
calendar invitation format. If you know that the recipient is an Apple user,
you can set Outlook to send out the meeting requests and event invitations in
the iCal format.

1 Open Outlook.

2 Select "Tools," then "Options," then "Calendar Options."

3 Select "Advanced Options." Enable "When sending meeting requests over the
Internet, use iCalendar format" by checking the respective box.

Click "OK/Apply" to save the changes.
>From now on, when you send meeting requests and invitations from Outlook,
>they'll be sent out in the iCal .ics format.

Sent from Ronni's iPad