Good afternoon all

On 7 February I paid my membership fee, forwarded a copy of the bank transfer
to  pe...@civitech.com.au as requested The email was returned as undeliverable.
I have had no advice that my membership fee has been received.

We had a similar discussion last year when I forwarded a cheque to an address
on the web page and that too was subsequently returned. There were apologies
that the address was incorrect and it has since been removed and replaced by
bank details. At the same time there were assurances that membership matters
were being updated, numbers would be issued, a data base was being prepared
etc. etc.

Before posting this, I sent a test message to pe...@civitech.com.au to check
the email address once again. That has now also been returned as undeliverable.

I acknowledge that everything is done by volunteers who deserve thanks for
their efforts but, given the talent within the group, is it not possible for a
more efficient membership system?

Regards
Laura