If they picked South Perth I think they might have made a demographic
mistake. Could be a rumour. I would think North or South where the
population is. Fremantle? Whitford?   :-)

On 24/02/12 7:35 AM, "Warren Jones" <warr...@mac.com> wrote:

> In South Perth "opening in the fall, possibly by September"
>
> http://www.macnn.com/articles/12/02/23/apple.working.around.construction.probl
> ems/

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology

ALBANY
Shop 6, 69 Lockyer Avenue, Albany, WA, 6330
E> stuart.ev...@t4.com.au

BUNBURY
Unit 2/14 Rose Street, Bunbury, WA, 6230

P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
_________________________

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DISCLAIMER

confidential or legally privileged
information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mis-transmission. If you receive
this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system
and notify the sender. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the opinions of T4 Technology.

Neither the sender nor T4 Technology warrants that any communication via the
Internet is free of errors, viruses,
interception or  interference. T4 Technology disclaims all liability and
responsibility for any direct or indirect loss
arising from this electronic mail and any attachments. Information is
distributed without warranties of any kind.