Hi All,

I currently have a very old ADSL router supplied free when I first joined with
Westnet some 8 years ago.  Living in the country and 3 kms from our nearest
"local" exchange with only ADSL 1 available currently, can anyone advise on a
replacement router as my old one I fear is giving up the ghost.

The Router is connected to an Airport Extreme with 2 x Airport Express linked
to the wi-fi network to improve range and to run speakers.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

David

iMac - 3.06 Intel Core 2 Duo/ 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Memory - running Lion 10.7.3
iPad 1 & 2