Hi Ronni,

Yep that is a downside.... I have a quite extensive photo library (34GB) and
music library (78GB) which I often need to refer to when I travel, plus I do
like to take movies and tv shows with me and books to while away the boring
hours of journey time.... Goflex I see this as a way of doing all this without
tieing up the space on my iPad.  I will however have another look at the
Kingston Wi-Drive..... has anyone any experience of this model?

I am sure like everything, a new and better model will be along soon, but at
the moment the Goflex seems to fit the bill the best.... unless of course
someone knows of something else that maybe released in the next 8 weeks before
I set off again?

David