Hi Ronni!.  and all you helpful Wammugers! APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES! I had
every intention of getting back to the list in response to all the wonderful
and helpful advice,but i too am totally overloaded with work,family
problems.I'm still battling to get this website up and am reading and
re-reading all the suggestions and trying to put them into practice. For some
reason nothing loads onto the website. I'll sort it out but for now I need a
break  -like you Ronni. Thank you all for your help,rest assured it is MUCH
appreciated.