Hi Wamuggers,

After surveying the mailing list and discussing the matter at a meeting, we
have decided that as of the 1st July 2012, only WAMUG members will be able to
post to the WAMUG mailing list. Everyone will still be able to read the list,
but posting a question or a response will require that you be a paid-up WAMUG
member or a life member. As most regular users of our list are already WAMUG
members in any case, most of you will not notice any change.

The move was a frequent suggestion of those who responded to our survey and is
part of the drive to give value to those who pay the WAMUG subscription.
Subscription is currently set at $30 per year. As a non-profit organization,
subscriptions are used to pay for our web hosting, rental of venues and
insurance for meetings, and generally to keep WAMUG running.

If you are not currently a WAMUG member please pay your subscription by the 1st
of July if you wish to continue posting to our list and to receive many other
great member benefits that we will be announcing soon. Details on how to join
are available at this link:

http://www.wamug.org.au/join/

We have some exciting changes planned for this year and hope for your continued
support of WAMUG.

Thanks,
WAMUG Committee