Hi Alex,

Sect the Playlist - Go into list view and make sure there are check marks by
all the tracks.
You can control-click one of the checkboxes to check them all at once instead
of one by one.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.4 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)