Thanks Adrian,
I am doing that now. So I guess don't worry about the software that came with 
the camera, just use iMovie and iDVD.
Thanks, Rick
On 03/09/2012, at 9:49 AM, iCloud wrote:

> Hi Rick,
> 
> I find iDVD the simplest way to do that.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> 
> Adrian
> 
> [email protected]
> http://www.skehan.id.au/
> 
> 
> On 03/09/2012, at 9:36 AM, Rick Armstrong <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi I have managed to transfer HD video (from HD Video Camera) to iMovie I am 
>> just trying to work out how to burn some of the events (there are only 22 of 
>> them at this stage and 100s more to follow) to a DVD-R.
>> (My Mac OS Lion manual doesn't cover anything with iLife). Thanks, Rick.
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>