Hi Martin,

I wonder if that is 'US Sept 4', in a few hours from now?
Just had a quick peak, just after midnight, and shows as $51.99(Aus$).

Will check it out later on today,
thank you for the 'heads-up'

Brian

On 03/09/2012, at 8:28 PM, Martin Hill <marth...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

I highly recommend this iPhone/iPad app - I bought it for the regular $25 price
and think it was still worth it so $1.99 is an absolutely fantastic deal.

It allows you to remotely control your Mac or PC at home or work without having
to worry about port-forwarding or NAT-PMP etc thru firewalls from anywhere in
the world.  It can also turn your iPhone/iPad into a wireless
remote/trackpad/keyboard for your PC or Mac when in the same room.
-Mart
iTeleport announces 24-hour price drop of 96% on Mac App Store
September 3, 2012 in Networks and FTP

[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - iTeleport is pleased to announce an
exciting price drop event on September 4, 2012. iTeleport is a top-grossing
iPhone, iPad and Mac app that lets users control their Mac / Windows PC from
anywhere. It has been reviewed in prestigious publications such as the Wall St.
Journal.

On September 4, 2012, iTeleport on the Mac App Store will have a price drop
from its current $49.99 price to $1.99 for 24 hours, in conjunction with Two
Dollar Tuesday - a 96% price drop. Additionally, iTeleport on the iPhone / iPad
App Store will have a price drop from $24.99 to $7.99.

iTeleport has consistently had incredible reviews from its loyal user-base.
iTeleport has helped hundreds of thousands of users connect to their remote
computers more than 20 million times since its introduction to the App Store in
2008. It supports the VNC & RDP remote desktop standards. It has a patented
intuitive user interface that users love - controlling the remote mouse using
the iPhone screen as a touchpad. This Tuesday, iTeleport invites all
budget-conscious app shoppers to try out the apps - and get the entire iOS &
Mac offerings for less than $9.99.

iTeleport has been described as "unbelievably wicked" (David Pogue), and the
"best iPhone application ever" (Boy Genius Report). 84% of our customers have
given us 5-star ratings for version 6.0, with glowing reviews. One such user
said:

"This app is simply phenomenal. I cannot say how much time and money it has
saved me both for work, and simply accessing my own PCs for various purposes.
Beautiful design, great support (have had it for several years now and support
is still five stars - regular updates and personal responses) and top-tier
design standards/quality. I have seen the setup/install process continue to
improve and get easier these past years to the point where now all of the
fairly complex VNC config issues are no longer issues for the user. The gmail
integration eliminates the traditional router config headaches - just a
brilliant design. Frankly I would have paid twice the price (or more) and it
still would have been a steal IMO. Thank you team for a superb, tight
application! [...] This app is absolutely the most valuable app I have owned in
those five years." - sfc2001

Review copies of iTeleport's iPhone, iPad and Mac apps are available via e-mail.

iTeleport
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Purchase and Download (iOS)
YouTube Video (Demo)
Mac Screenshot
iPad Screenshot
iTeleport is a Silicon Valley-based mobile startup that focuses on remote
desktop solutions for consumers. We're on iPhone, iPad and Mac, and provide
connectivity to both Mac and Windows PCs. We're a team of 4 engineers, with
strong technical backgrounds. iTeleport's apps have been available since 2008.
Copyright (C) 2012 iTeleport. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo,
iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S.
and/or other countries.