Hi Martin, still have to fork out $$...

Nah, ill stick to the warm and fuzzies of the 30pin... :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Hill" <marth...@iinet.net.au>
To: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent: Thursday, 13 September, 2012 4:34:24 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing /
Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Re: Apple event roundup

Lynn,
Apple will be shipping in October an adapter that converts from the old 30pin
port to the new Lightning port so hopefully many of your old peripherals will
still work. It does add an extra cm or so to the base of the phone so it might
not be possible to use it in every dock, but it should work with all your old
chargers etc

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD823ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter

-Mart