Here's an interesting thing.

Anyone else getting this?

I was just looking at Daniel's post when I became aware that in my mail box, it
says that his email was received at 15.30. Yet my iMac clock reads 14.56 as I
type. Also Daniel's email says it was sent at 2.30.16 PM AWST. I'm using Apple
Mail and this has only started today.

I've checked another email I received earlier and the same applies. I know
Apple stuff is good, but this is pushing it a bit!!:)

I assume it is something with the provider rather than Mail. I've sent them a
query so we'll see what happens. I'm with Internode and very happy with them.
However, their feedback emails are only monitored Monday to Friday normal
business times.

Daylight saving has started over there today (silly sods!!), so they've
probably cocked up the WA time.

I'll keep you posted.

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo