Hi Stuart,

As long as all your Music and Media is in the default location -
Home/Music/iTunes

Moving your Content to a New Computer:

If you’re simply looking to move your iTunes library to an entirely new
computer, the process is actually quite a bit simpler than relocating the
content, provided certain conditions are met:

        • You are moving your iTunes library between two computers using the
same operating system and iTunes version; and
        • You plan to store the iTunes library database and content in the same
relative locations on the new computer

If this is the case, then transferring your iTunes library to a new computer is
quite simple:
Just copy the entire "iTunes Folder"  (which contains all sub-folders) from
your “Music”  folder on your old computer to the corresponding folder on the
new computer.

Note: If you have previously run iTunes on the new computer at all, even if you
haven’t done anything with it, chances are that there will already be an
“iTunes” folder present. Unless you’ve already started using iTunes on the new
computer and adding content to it, you can safely overwrite this folder as it
simply represents the empty database that iTunes initially creates.

Note: that your iTunes preferences are machine-specific, and you will need to
go through and re-configure these the first time you run iTunes after copying
your library over to the new computer.

If you have any content purchased from the iTunes Store, you will need to
Re-Authorize the new computer for your iTunes Store account.
Computer authorization is machine-specific.
You should also make sure you DE-authorize your old computer if you no longer
plan to use it with iTunes.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)