Hi Alan,

I'm not experiencing any problems with Notes App in iOS6, it is still working
the same as in iOS5.

1. Launch the ‘Notes’ app and reset your iPad using Sleep/Wake and Home
buttons.
2. Hold down these buttons together for at least10 seconds after pressing them
at the same time.
3. Ignore the red slider visible on the screen during this period.
4. Release both buttons only after viewing the Apple Logo on the iPad screen.
5. You will then see a blank screen on your iPad.
6. Wait until it turns on in the normal way.

7.Then, open the notes in ‘Notes’ app and try to send them through e-mail.