Thanks Ronni

Cheers
Alan

On 26/10/2012, at 4:44 PM, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:

Hi Alan,

<http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/English.lproj/index.html>

VoiceOver Commands Charts
Use your web browser to access a set of charts that map keyboard and numeric
keypad keys to VoiceOver commands. These quick reference charts in HTML format
are available in color and in grayscale, and can be printed at any size:

First-Level VoiceOver Commands: color or grayscale
Second-Level VoiceOver Commands: color or grayscale
Third-Level VoiceOver Commands: color or grayscale
Fourth-Level VoiceOver Commands: color or grayscale
NumPad Commander: color or grayscale

<http://www.apple.com/accessibility/voiceover/downloads.html>

Sent from Ronni's iPad