Hi Robert,

Just as a note, the last time I tested Opera I found it continues to be a huge
memory hog.
So watch your CPU usage in Activity Monitor to see how high it gets when
running Opera.

This is my last post to WAMUG for some time as I have a lot of Support work for
clients to finish.

Open Safari:

A) Disable Java
1. Safari > Preferences, select Security
2. Don't have a tick in "Enable Java"

Disabling Java in Safari is highly recommended for safe computing, as well.
You should enable it only when on a trusted site that requires it.

B) Remove cookies and other Data
1. Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
2, Click "Details".
3. Select one or more websites that stores cookies, and then click "Remove" or
"Remove All".
4. When you finish removing websites, click Done.

C) Turn OFF
1. Safari > Preferences, select Autofill
2. Click the Edit button for "Other Forms"
3.  Select "Remove All"

Remove all website data:
Removes cookies, tracking information, and other data that websites stored on
your computer.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)