Hi Chris,

Did Cath create a new Apple ID with her email address and password? She can't
use your email address as her Apple ID.

Your email address is already in use as it is "Your Apple ID". You can't change
that; as you will not be able to view your complete order history under the
same Apple ID. Apple ID accounts cannot be merged.

If you forgot your password, you can easily recover or reset it using the
iForgot tool. <https://iforgot.apple.com/iForgot/iForgot.html>
For security reasons, Apple cannot reset your password for you.

NOTE: If you attempt to sign in to the Apple Online Store numerous times with
the wrong password, you will see the following error: “This Apple ID has been
disabled for security reasons." To reset your account, use the iForgot tool.

Read Solution 1 below in my previous email.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)