Hi Ronni

Wow, that is amazing. I guess that will only be useful if I actually use Cloud
for much of my other work and storage commitments? I have no plan soon to do
that and only need excel and word for my documents and data analysis.

I do have MS Office 2011 on this MBPRo which I use every day.

I could probably get away with using the present old version of Excel as it is
on my older MBPro but will need a new version on the Compaq with XP, as it is
the only way I can run a required Federal Government database used for
recording all whale sightings during the surveys, and it is a proverbial pain
in the.. to use. I will be needing to use the new Execl (.xlsx file format)
with some other files that I use to access the report out puts from the
database for analysis.

Thanks very much for your very informative wrap up on this Ronni.

It all makes sense now: MS are trying to make some serious cash out it!!

Best regards

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director