Hi Jennifer, check the email address carefully to see if it is indeed from a
relative. The SPAM may try to look like it comes from them, but vary very
slightly.

If the email address is different you just need to move the two emails into
your SPAM folder. That will train your email app to do likewise when it sees
that address.

If the emails do have the correct addresses that are in your contact list then
contact them to ask if they intentionally sent the links.

Then it will be over to the experts if your email has been hacked. I don't know
of any solution beyond ditching that email address and starting a new one.

Susan

Sent from my iPad