Hi Severin,

I would not suspect you could have a Virus, I would suspect a Spammer.
It could be what is known as 'Backscatter' -  bounceback messages from
legitimate e-mail servers that have been fooled by the spammers.

Have a look at the 'All Headers' of the returned (bounced) emails you might be
able to pick up which ISP is being used & where they originate from.

There is not much you can do about it. Sometimes in the case of returned spam
it can be useful to alert the ISP where they originate though.

Kind Regards,
Ronni
Sent from Ronni's iPad4