Thanks John, It looks as though I have to move each note individually to Evernote . I was hoping that I could move the entire contents in one go. Cheers
Message sent from Marcus's iPhone4 Go Eagles On 22/05/2013, at 23:18, John Daniels <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Marcus > > Have a look at Flava, it syncs automatically between all your devices much > like Notes. Or Evernote or Dropbox. > Cheers > > Sent from my iPad > > On 22/05/2013, at 4:17 PM, Marcus F Harris <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I have been using Apple's NOTES to record scores of useful items. Notes has >> been very useful with visibility through iCloud. >> However, NOTES seems fairly limited and insecure. >> Therefore several questions. >> "Is there some way to transfer all my notes to an external drive or USB >> device"? >> "Would it be better to switch to another secure & more versatile Note App >> and if so can I move >> Notes to that App with one or two steps"? >> Any recommendation for the best Note App? >> Regards >> >> >> Message sent from Marcus's iPhone4s Go Eagles >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Settings & Unsubscribe - >> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug> > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Settings & Unsubscribe - > <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

