Hi Nat,

I have never played Sims or have it installed. Seems there area issues with 
Sims 3 in OS X 10.8.4
<https://discussions.apple.com/message/22209553#22209553>

Google search for Sims 3 not working in OS X 10.8.4
TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/mwxhbyd

 Also when you mention your have "installed and reinstalled the program" did 
you uninstall and reinstall correctly? There are a heap of preference files 
that need to be deleted.
<http://bluebellflora.wordpress.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/how-to-do-a-clean-uninstall-and-reinstall-on-a-mac/>

Cheers,
Ronni
Sent from Ronni's iPad4

On 11/06/2013, at 2:26 PM, "Nathalie S. Collins" <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> Anyone else having trouble with the Sims 3 launching? I had no issues, but 
> then downloaded the most recent update, and since Sims 3 will not launch. I 
> am running 10.8.4 on a Macbook Pro.
> 
> I have installed and reinstalled the program and still no luck.
> 
> Help?
> 
> Regards,
> Nathalie
> 
> - - - - - - - -
> Nathalie S. Collins
> Tel/text: 0417 389 962
> Skype: mrscollins
> 
> Find out more about Nathalie:
> Nat for hire: http://www.picoandwestwood.com
> Nat the researcher: http://www.theinfinitegame.org
> Nat the adjunct: 
> http://www.ecu.edu.au/faculties/business-and-law/staff/profiles/adjuncts/mrs-nathalie-collins

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>