Hi Stuart,

Is this the same MacBook that would not boot up past the Blue Screen as in the
weeks?

If so it would be best to reply to my last email regarding that subject and let
us know if starting from Disk Warrior and replacing the Directory has got the
MacBook to bootup to the Login screen?

Then ask your Forgotten Administrator Password question and I will reply to it.