Hi Ronni --

-- Thanks for blast from the past. I worked at UWA for 24 years, starting
in 1964, and was one of the early users of the PDP-6 -- in those days users
came in with their punch cards, mag tapes, or paper tapes and sat at the
console themselves to operate the beast. It was a huge step up from the IBM
1620 accounting machine, which did run on punched cards, but was programmed
by plugging wires into a logic frame. I actually did the Macro course at Mt
Lawley Tech --  by then it may have been to use on the PDP-10, the language
was the same.

Cheers, David

====