Hi All
I recently tried to post something on the WAMUG forum but it didn't show up in
the email account I have for WAMUG postings and neither were any other emails
showing (the last one I had was from mid July).
I thought this would be due to my not having paid fees, which is fair enough.
I do like to be a member and enjoy the Q & A's, esp from Ronni.
To find out how to pay I simply Googled 'WAMUG' and on the home page is a link
to 'JOIN'. it shows Bank details:   NAME     : Western Australian Macintosh
Users Group
BSB       : 306-075
Account  : 419778
I have now paid my $30 membership fee and am happy to see the emails arriving
again.
Just thought I'd show the banking details to those who are unsure how to pay.
Keep up the great work everyone.
Thanks
Denise Williams
wamugh...@bigpond.com