AAarrrghh!  I just went back to the two browsers and started comparing the
comments on them: they are completely different! Two distinct populations. This
makes me wonder if it is an ABC tactic to divided responses by browser, but I
can't see the point in that.

I will go soak my head for a while.
Pat