Peter's problems with the ABC site are a bit similar to my experiences,
although I don't log in to it. It just ignores certain things I do with Safari,
such as make comments or answer a poll question. If I want to do those things,
I use Firefox. I have written to the ABC about it several times, to no avail.

Pat