Hi Ronni

I back up to a 2TB Time Capsule in extension(?) mode, my household wireless
network includes an Airport Express as the main access to the modem, Airport
Extreme - in 'extension mode' - for other external HD storage - movies/tv, and
MacMini for the TV.

After updating to Mavericks TimeMachine wouldn't backup, it acknowledged the
data disk but timed out when backing up.

Apple Support Community had this listed as an issue, so I thought I would
mention it incase other members had this backup issue.

After turning the entire network off it self sorted, found the data disk and of
it went merrily backing up, with the oldest back acknowledge as 22 Dec 2012 -
so all is good.

One improvement I have noticed in Mavericks is when my MBP wakes after opening
lid or button tap the password accepts the first character instead of
highlighting it blue and erasing it as the second character is entered! so, no
double entering in the first character very time.

Brian