I am a regular user of Clean My Mac, which I have found to behave faultlessly 
and reliably over several years and OS versions.  After updating to Mavericks, 
which I am enjoying by the way, I went to fire up Adobe After Effects CS6 11.02 
which I had not used for sometime.  It informed me that an upgrade was needed 
to run with the new OS which I duly downloaded.  It would not install and a bit 
of tracking with the error code pointed to missing language files being the 
trouble.  Yes, I had always set Clean My Mac to delete unwanted language files 
and save space.   I had to clean out After Effects then reinstall from the DVD 
and the update then installed happily and AE is running as it should under 
10.9!  I suspect this may be the same problem (unresolved) that I have had with 
Adobe updates and from now on I have unchecked the removal of language files in 
Clean My Mac.  Given a 1TB hard disc I paid the price of a long established 
habit of trimming unwanted surplus bits.  This may be of interest and a pointer 
for others.  
Severin Crisp
____________________________________________________

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: [email protected]
____________________________________________________



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>