Hi folks,

I need someone to respond to a friend of mine that I talked into joining
WAMUG & paying his dues but he can't get a response from anyone re his need
for help with getting a brand new Canon printer to work. His email address
is:

john.le...@optusnet.com.au

He is a pensioner & very gratefully using the Mac Mini that Susan Hastings
gave to him but urgently needs to get the new printer up & running.
I have installed everything as it should be, the Mac processes the print
command but  but the print instruction does not transmit to the printer.

If someone could please respond to this & help him out he will feel that
his $30 was well spent.

Thanks in anticipation,

Ken

Ken Jackson

Tel: 08 9376 1680  | Mobile: 0450 400 772
 kenjackson7...@gmail.com  | www.littleriverstudios.com.au