Hi Ken,

I've changed the subject to better reflex what your query is about.
I had assumed you were wanting to search in iTunes & App Store.
That is why I sent instructions to make sure you did not have restrictions ON
for the iTunes
/ Quote:
Are you using iOS 7?
Check Settings > Restrictions, and make sure that Restrictions are on.
If they are on, make sure that iTunes Store is set to = On under the "Allow"
section.
/ End Quote:

To search for anything on your iPad/iPhone you use spotlight to search.
In iOS 7 this is how:

The way to search in your Music app for a specific title is very similar to
doing a general search on the iPad/iPhone

Search iPad/iPhone.
Drag down the middle of any Home screen to reveal the search field.

Do the same thing in the Music app and you will see the search bar appear at
the top.
Start typing in the search bar.