Thanks very much Ronni, that did the trick. I found that the second
option, pasting into a plain TextEdit document, was better for me. The
first option, turning off hyperlinks, did work OK, but it left the
former links underlined in blue, which was a bit confusing.

Praise and thanks to the Master..... (better not put Mistress).

David / Mar 3