Hi Jennifer,

Does on my Calendar (Mavericks) I use Month View - In Month view it shows the
time of the event it should show up in the upper right side of the day.

If yours is not showing - The page (window) size must be made quite large to
show the times.
If it is too narrow, the event times are cut off.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4