Also, if you just want to view - rather than editing using the Office365
Subscription, remember that the excellent Dropbox (discussed here many
times) lets you view office documents directly ­ I often use it on my iPad
to check Word and Excel documents on my home computer (well, in my Dropbox
folder on my home computer).

Remember though, with the Dropbox iPad or iPhone app, to save storage
Dropbox just keeps the index on the device ­ individual documents are
downloaded as required.

If you know in advance you will be checking documents whilst out & about
(say a guide book whilst exploring a city) you can access it whilst still on
the home/hotel network and mark it as a ³favourite² which will retain it on
your iDevice for when you are off-network.

I find it hard to remember how I coped before Dropbox ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton