Good morning all

I have always sent iView programmes to Apple TV from my iPad (3) and, until
very recently, have had no problems. Now, for whatever reason, after several
false starts the process usually works but last evening it was hopeless. The
programme would start, go for a short while, then stop and revert to showing
only on my iPad. No matter how many times I tried the result was the same.

This morning, as an experiment,  I tried using iView on my MacBookPro, choosing
Airplay to send to Apple TV. Again it does not work, stops and starts on Apple
TV and the sound is distorted. This would not be my preferred way to view but
thought it worth a try.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I think the problem may have started with the
updated iView web page but there are some programmes that still work seamlessly
e.g. Australian Story.  I have checked Settings on AppleTV but can see nothing
untoward there. Software is up to date.

Regards
Laura