Hi Ruben, Thanks very much for the reply, sounds a good idea, will try it closer to the departure day
Matt. Hi Matt If you go into Mail preferences then select the accounts tab and then the advanced tab below you will be able to click a button that says ?Remove Now? which will delete all the emails off of your email server. They will still be stored on your computer but will be gone from your mail server so I?m not sure whether you want to do this or not. You will have to do this for each email account that you have. Ruben > Hi, I am using Mail for my emails on my iMac. I also use it to gather in > other email accounts that I have, hotmail, gmail etc, into one central > location. > > I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks and will be taking my MacBook Pro > with me. I don't use this to access Mail at all. > > On previous occasions when I have travelled and have tried to access up to > date, email using Mail, it wants try and download hundreds of old emails, > that I already have on the iMac, not just the "New" emails. > > Is there a way of setting the MacBook Pro Mail account up to only download > emails from a certain date? > > Thanks > > Matt Falvey > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Settings & Unsubscribe - > <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

