Hi Severin,

Are you using the "Quit Everything.app" from the Dock?

I have found using it by 'one click' on Dock icon every open application quits 
'except Mail.app'
If I 'double click' the "Quick Everything.app" in Applications or on the 
Desktop it quits every open application 'including Mail.app'!

I don't know the reason 'why' the Automator App requires a double-click to quit 
Mail?

Cheers,
Ronni

Sent from Ronni's iPad4


> On 6 Sep 2014, at 3:41 pm, Severin Crisp <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Ronni,
> I regularly use your excellent Automator script to close all apps.   It works 
> fine except that most times Mail is left open and refuses to close from the 
> script though it quits from the keyboard or menu in the normal way.   
> Have you noticed this minor annoyance?
> Severin
> 
> Sent from Sev's iPad
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>