Ta Daniel
Has anyone found specs on battery life for the Apple Watch????
Rumours said around 3 days
 

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 0409 681 256  
 [email protected] 


A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

On 10 Sep 2014, at 3:01 am, Daniel Kerr <[email protected]> wrote:

> Lots of cool stuff,…shame the stream was really really really bad!!!
> Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Pay and "One More Thing…" - Watch
> 
> I'm sure lots more info will be available everywhere in the morning,…..
> http://www.macrumors.com
> http://www.apple.com/au
> 
> Pre orders for iPhone Sept 12,..available Sept 19th.
> 
> Watch - way cool,……… I might actually get my arm bent to replace my watch :o)
> (Watch, Watch Sport and Watch Edition). Works with iPhone 5 upwards.
> Inductive charging, charges from back (like a magsafe charger). Starts at 
> USD$349. Available early 2015.
> (Guess I can't ask Santa for one then,…..oh well,…lol).
> 
> U2 performed…then gave their new Album free on iTunes until October 13th,…..
> 
> Oh, and did I say the start of the stream was really really bad,… lol.
> (I wonder if someone lost their job,…or got in a lot of trouble!!).
> 
> Enjoy!!
> 
> Kind regards
> Daniel
> ---
> Daniel Kerr
> MacWizardry
> 
> Phone: 0414 795 960
> Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
> Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
> 
> 
> **For everything Apple**
> 
> NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and 
> as such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. 
> Any information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or 
> accept liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this 
> email is to be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the 
> author be requested. 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>