On 10 Sep 2014, at 10:38 pm, Joy Lefroy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear All
> I've received several pdf documents in an email.
> When I double click on them (any of them) they won't open.
> I don't remember having this problem in the past.
> 

It's always a challenge to answer online questions without the benefit of 
seeing the user's computer. It's essential that you let us know what software 
you're using, otherwise we have to come up with a string of questions. At a 
minimum we need the email client you are using and the version of Mac OS X.

I could make suggestions on what to do but they could be for a situation which 
is not applicable to you. 

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
  • pdf's Joy Lefroy
    • Re: pdf's Peter Hinchliffe