On 19 Sep 2014, at 4:05 pm, Susan Hastings <[email protected]> wrote:

> I went and had a look at the iPhone 6 and 6+ this afternoon, just to see what 
> they look like in the flesh, so to speak. I have to say that I’m not sure I 
> like the new design. Has anyone else had a ‘hands on’?
> 
> 

I found the iPhone 6 surprisingly comfortable to hold, but not so much with the 
6 Plus. I'm not sure I need to carry around anything of the size of the 6 Plus. 
I note that unlike the iPhone 5, the neither of the 6 models use the extra 
screen real estate for yet another row of icons in the Home screen. There is 
just empty space at the bottom of the screen. I expect things like this will be 
addressed in future revisions.

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>