That is set to No
Severin

On 25 Sep 2014, at 12:01 pm, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Severin,
> 
> I don't have Apple TV so I'm not familiar with its settings.
> Have you have checked - Settings App > Screen Saver - that you don't have 
> 'Show During Music' selected?
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> On 24 Sep 2014, at 11:04 pm, Severin Crisp <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> When I use my Apple TV to play music from my iTunes Library the screen shows 
>> some label artwork and a progress bar.  That is fine but it flicks to its 
>> own mirror image every 30 secs which is infuriating.  Where is this 
>> set/controlled.  I have screen saver set to off and can find nothing else 
>> relevant.  
>> Severin Crisp
>> ____________________________________________________
>> 
>>              Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
>> 15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
>>                   ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
>>                            mail to: [email protected]
>> ____________________________________________________
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

____________________________________________________

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: [email protected]
____________________________________________________



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>